Sunday, May 22, 2005

First Post

Gday Y'all!

Im finally in Texas at Camp Champions and im having such an exciting time. I cab't believe how much stuff ive done so far this week, its just been incredible. For those of you that don't know, im working at a Summer Sports Camp, and ill be adding all my info up here, so it saves you from receiving the monster bulk email.

God is doing wonders at this camp, and all my anxieties about finding a good group of Christian guys to hang out with was completely allayed on my way down here. I was so blessed to be able to travel with a guy form Kansas University who turned out to be an awesome man of God and a great friend.

I wish i could write more, but i guess ill only get to write this much every time i can get to a computer, as we're only allowed a few minutes at a time. Ill definately fill you all in on everything thats been happenning in later posts but for now this is about all i can do.

God Bless all of you and i praise You Father, for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me already

1 comment:

J-and-j said...

Glad to hear you arrived safely and are enjoying yourself. Highland is...well...Highland. Hope all is well!

Jana*