Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Youth ministry video!

So i've just added my new video to my blog! I made it for a presentation i had to do for my class about my ministry education, and it's of all the dorky stuff i've done in my last two years with ministry. If you can tell, i'm really excited about it! You've probably already heard about it....i emailed everyone in my address book! Anyway....please check it out and let me know what you think.

God has really blessed me with the oppurtunity to even participate in youth ministry, let alone study it and have the joy of leading it. I have had so much fun while doing youth ministry, and have done some pretty crazy (but safe!) things in the name of building relationships with kids and sharing God's love.

~I praise you God for all my oppurtunities. All my lessons that i've learned, and for those i've yet to learn. I thank you that you have blessed me with a passion and a vocation to minister to Your youth, and i pray that You would lead me where I need to go. Praise you Father, Son and Spirit. Amen.~

3 comments:

CleanSlate said...

That video is WAY tooo funny!! lol! OH! and go check out my blog and do as it says prunto!!
-kat

J-and-j said...

love the video! let me know what time your graduation is... (the 13th right?)... i might be able to attend!

FL PT said...

LOL!! All I have to say is raw eggs? EEEWW! ha ha

T-minus how many days till graduation??

BOB rules!