Saturday, June 10, 2006

Off to camp!

Hey!

Just thought i'd update to say that I'm going to be away at a camp this week with all the area high-school kids from the Disciples of Christ church. It's going to be an awesome week, with lots of fun planned....but i hope that God's plan for this week will reveal itself to everyone in a big way.

I really would appreciate if you could pray for our campers this week, as we get to spend a week away from reality this week. I know its going to be a good break for them, and i pray so much that the Holy Spirit will become a permanent mark on many kids lives this week.

Please pray for me and the rest of the adults too, that our endurance and strength will last this week. That even after the blistering heat and day full of rowdy activities, we would be able to make time for the kid that has a late night question about why we exist!

~God, I thank you so much for this oppurtunity. I pray that you would bless this week; that relationships would be able to grow; that the rational could take a backseat to the divine; that your love may be shared in a life-altering way; that Christ would show his face to each and every youth. I praise you for this oppurtunity. I love you Lord. Amen~

2 comments:

FL PT said...

Have fun Brenton! I'll be praying for you all.

Janelle said...

Brenton, so enjoyed getting to know you at camp this past week. What a blessing!
Loved looking at your blog and got a huge kick out of the video. Eggs??? Yuck!!