Friday, October 28, 2005

I Surrender....all to you....all to you

Thanks Courtney for the prayer.....it helped a lot.....

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone,
To have a deep soul relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively.
But God, to a Christian, says:

No, not until you are satisfied with living loved by me alone and have an intensely personal unique relationship with me alone.
I love you my child and until you discover that only in me is your satisfaction,
You will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you.
I want you to stop planning, stop wanting and allow me to bring it to you
- Just keep watching me, expecting the greatest things -
-Keep experiencing that satisfactions, knowing that I am -
Keep learning and listening to the things I tell you.
You must wait.
Don't be anxious.
Don't worry!
Don't look around at the things others have gotten or what I have given them.
Don't look at the things you want.
Just keep looking to Me or you will miss what I want to show you.
And then when you are ready,
I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful than any you would ever dream of.
You see, until you are ready and even this minute to have both of you ready at the same time…
Until you are both satisfied with me and the life I have prepared for you,
You won't be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with me and is thus perfect love.
And dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful love.
I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me
And to enjoy the everlasting union of beauty and love.
I am God.
Believe and be satisfied.
(1247 St. Anthony)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so I've never heard this before and it has made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I love it..I'm copying it and posting it everywhere. Thanks for letting me into this way of thinking. Luke is right....that was spoken perfectly!

JC said...

Wattup big B? Just thought ide leave you a comment cuase maybe if i leave other people comments, they might comment back. i get about 1 comment every 4 days. Its pretty pathetic. I guess im just losing my touch. ENJOY!!

Chizzler??

Anonymous said...

OMG! I totally needed that too. I have been having problems lately with that very issue. This helps me to remember who is the most important in my life now and forever. I trust that someday he will bless me with that one special person.