Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy Patriotism Day!

Yes, today is the 4th of July. A lotta patriotism flying around camp, but even better......they played the Australian national anthem over the loudspeaker this morning...i have to say, i almost shed a tear; well not really. But i did sing along, everyone thought i was wierd.

Something i have been getting really fired up about is my future. I know, sounds crazy, usually im so anxious and get stressed as soon as i think about it, but now for some reason im really excited. I have an oppurtunity with my visa to spend a year after I graduate, as an intern......wherever i choose. After talking with some staff people at camp, they have really talked up some big churches and i've looked up a couple that look really interesting. But honestly, i have no idea what oppurtunity might present itself. I might just move back to Australia, and that would be cool. Sure i'll have debt and ill probably be drained from study. But God is so incredible. Through every struggle there has been a triumph. In every time i felt im down to nothing, something happens. To me thats more than just a coincidence. And with the awesome oppurtunities i've had in my life, i can't wait to see what happens next.....even if it sucks!

~Praise you Lord, for those bad times and for the incredible rewards you provide that we are not worthy of.~

Kansas crew, I am so excited to see you again and for all of you to meet my parents. I am going to try and get a hold of all of you to see if we can meet up sometime. But if you feel like I haven't talked to you in a really long time, please get a hold of me and tell me i'm a punk for not talking to you. Then ill make a time for us to meet up next week!! I'll be in Kansas from the 12th through the 16th. I get in on the 12th at 2:14pm on American airlines. So let me know if you have anytime that week, or any ideas of what my family can do.

I'm praying for all of you, that God may move succintly in your lives, and that we may be able to spend some great time together for his glory.

1 comment:

J-and-j said...

Hey! Going to my first/last concert of the summer : Cake/Weezer. Not my typical choice, but surely a good show. You're spoiled...they played your anthem on our holiday...just kidding... :)