Thursday, June 30, 2005

I hate my shell




I've definately crawled back into it again. But this time i know why. Distractions are the devil's weapon with unlimited ammo. I should have seen it coming. I felt my relationship with the Lord growing so strong and getting more and more intimate. But another test had to barge its way into my life, and i must admit, you succeeded. My shell is cold dark and damp, and is an endless pit of low self esteem, lack of confidence and self doubt. Its ironic that when you can't be yourself you become a piece of everybody else. Lord, from the darkness of my shell, i cry out to You. You are magnificent, you are all powerful and i want to praise you always.

So this picture thing is kinda new, and i don't know how it works. But these are pictures from our last dance. (Sam and I had "dates"!!) And the other one is from our Trojan/Spartan war day. (Sports game day). Anyway, im trying to write a blog and have a conversation at the same time which is not cool. So ill make this a short one. Lord I love you and I am not ashamed.

2 comments:

J-and-j said...

I'm sorry you are not feeling like yourself...or that you are finding comfort in your shell. I am sure it will pass...you are strong enough to overcome it.

Jana*

J-and-j said...

Happy 4th Brenton...even though you are Australian...secretly wishing you were American :)