Thursday, June 23, 2005

God You are Amazing

~ Father, i give all the glory to you my God.
I praise you fo the incredible day you blessed me with yesterday, and i stand in awe of hoe incredibly faithful you are.
I have seen my life go through so many stages, so many ups and downs, so many triumphs and turmoils.
But now i stand in awe and amazement of how trusting in you can be so rewarding.
I see myself and my energy levels.
Why am i so full and excited about this term, while others are wallowing in their tiredness?
My only explanation is that you have been graceful enough to provide me the energy i need to perform the duties you have lined up for me.
How can i show my friends and family Your awesome power Lord?
How can i show them that all of lifes stuggles and problems can be answered in You?
I mourn for them Father.
I want to see them living the fullest lives they possibly can.
I want them to have security in all that they do.
I want them to see that they cannot find answers in money, music, possesions and worldly things.
You are the answer to all, and there cannot be any other way.
Forgive me for my boasting Lord, but i only want to boast in you.
Praise you, Lord of my life.
I want to worship you in every action and in every breathing moment of my day.
Amen.~

No comments: